Our Heating Products
Cold Northeast Ohio winters mean you rely on your heating system to be in top condition, so rely on Falls Heating to keep it that way. We understand that no system in your home plays a larger role in your comfort or utility costs. Whether you need a tune-up, an upgrade or you’re building a new home, you can depend on us for reliable, efficient heating solutions.
Today’s homeowners can save money and increase home value with new, high efficiency heating systems. Are you considering an upgrade? You will want to know the following:
- The AFUE, or Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency, is how furnaces are rated. The higher the efficiency percentage, the less oil or gas the furnace uses to heat your home.
- The HSPF, or Heating Seasonal Performance Factor, is how heat pumps are rated. The higher the HSPF rating, the less electricity the heat pump uses to heat your home.
- Generally, you can expect to recoup the higher cost of a high efficiency furnace or heat pump over a few years in the form of lower utility bills.
- Our heating products are backed by manufacturers’ warranties, and we offer additional extended warranties.
Our Cooling Products
Heat and humidity can hang around for weeks during a typical Northeast Ohio summer. Stay cool with premium air conditioning systems and services from Falls Heating & Cooling. The time to get your cooling system inspected is before the heat arrives.
Does your cooling system seem to be working harder to keep your home comfortable? You may have noticed an increase in your utility bill the last couple of summers. Advances in technology are making it easier than ever to upgrade your cooling system, providing significant cost savings for the homeowner with less impact on the environment.
If you think an upgrade may be for you, consider the following:
- The SEER, or Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, is how cooling systems are rated. The higher the SEER rating, the less electricity your unit uses to cool your home. Older units’ SEER ratings are generally 10.0 and could be as low as 6.0, whereas newer units must carry a SEER rating of 13.0 and may go as high as 17.0.
- New SEER rating requirements mean that homeowners can expect to reduce utility bills by 25% to 60% by installing a new, high efficiency cooling system.
- We offer a wide range of highly efficient, quiet-running air conditioners that can greatly enhance the comfort and value of your home.
- The refrigerant used in newer cooling systems is R-410A, a blend of hydrofluorocarbon substances that are environmentally friendly. This refrigerant replaces Freon, which has proven to deplete the Earth’s ozone layer.
- Our professionals can inspect your cooling system for efficiency and potential repairs to help you determine whether servicing or replacement is best for you.
$10 off a service call or ESA! Simply enter your e-mail address below
We fix or Install all types of HVAC products!
- Air conditioners
- Heat pumps
- Air cleaners
- Geo thermal
Because we can't call you! 330-929-8777Call Now