Air Conditioning Service & Installation
Air Conditioning Service & Installation
Northeast Ohio residents know that the summer months will bring plenty of hot weather. Falls Heating & Cooling is ready to keep your home comfortable. From maintenance or repairs to full installation, we have your cooling needs covered.
Maintenance & Repair
A seasonal tune-up is the best way to keep your cooling system running at its best. A full inspection can catch minor problems before they become expensive repairs and ultimately extend the life of your unit. A tune-up also keeps your cooling system at its most efficient, which saves you money and is better for the environment. Your tune-up includes the following:
- Inspection and cleaning of condenser coils
- Lubrication of moving parts
- Confirmation of the coolant quality and level
- Inspection of ductwork
- Inspection of electrical equipment and connections
- Testing of blower motor functionality and thermostat
Our professionals will alert you to necessary repairs and any additional cost, so there are never any surprises. Schedule your cooling system maintenance early, so you are ready when the hot weather hits.
Keeping your home cool
You can help lessen the workload on your cooling system with a few energy-saving tips that can keep your home cooler naturally.
- Check and upgrade your home insulation. This will be a cost savings all year, keeping both your heat and your cooling inside your home where it belongs.
- Replace deteriorated caulking and weather stripping around windows and doors.
- Use ceiling fans to circulate air evenly.
- Pull blinds when sun movement begins to heat up rooms in your home.
- Use outdoor cooking options on those especially hot days.
Replacement and Installation
If you are like most homeowners, you are probably making every effort to keep your heating and cooling systems running for as many years as possible. It’s important to know, however, that advances in technology have made new, highly efficient cooling systems more economical because of significant monthly savings. If your unit is more than 10 years old, you may want to consider replacing it.
At Falls Heating & Cooling, our professionals will help you choose a cooling system that adds to the value of your home and saves you money. Installation is a breeze with our technicians. We handle all the details, including necessary permits and site preparation. Our professionals will guide you through the process and have your new cooling system up and running in no time.
Be prepared – The location of the outdoor components of your cooling system is important to its efficient operation. While homeowners may want to hide unsightly units or locate them where noise is less of a nuisance, an inappropriate location can impact the system’s ability to cool efficiently and can add cost in the form of additional ductwork and construction.
Fortunately, new cooling systems tend to run more quietly than older versions, and well thought out landscaping choices can help with aesthetics. Our technicians make every effort to place the unit where its power and efficiency is maximized, while keeping your plans for your home and yard in mind. As the homeowner, we recommend the following tips before installation begins:
- Identify a shady area for your outdoor components so your cooling system does not have to work as hard to cool air before pumping it into your home.
- Ascertain you can keep the area free of leaves and vegetation that could clog the air flow to the unit.
- If possible, plan ahead for use of your yard, locating patios, decks and entertainment areas away from the cooling system components.
- Consider appropriate shrubbery or fencing that will hide your unit without blocking air flow or access for maintenance and repairs.
Our experienced technicians can help you choose the right cooling system, suggest optimal installation techniques and provide specialized, quality service, all at a fair price. Don’t wait for the next heat wave. Schedule your maintenance, repair or new installation today.
$10 off a service call or ESA! Simply enter your e-mail address below
We fix or Install all types of HVAC products!
- Air conditioners
- Heat pumps
- Air cleaners
- Geo thermal
Because we can't call you! 330-929-8777Call Now